Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goodbye CESL......:(

My best moment at CESL……difficult, because I have a lot of memories, good memories. I think I know which one was the best that I lived, but first of all I have to say that I enjoyed all the time that I spent here, so it is kind of difficult to explain just one. The best experience and the best memory that I am going to remember so much is my birthday, in December 5, 2008.
When I was here the last course I was a little bit worried about that day. It was because it was going to be the first time that I was going to celebrate my birthday, without my friends and family, and in another country, so far away from my “home”. I thought in many things, but the most important was: Am I going to be kind of sad? I also thought things like am I going to miss my friends? Am I going to miss the way that I usually celebrate it? And the answer to all of these questions was just one word: No.
Many things happened to me in that day which made me feel like if I were at home. First of all, when I arrived to the University in the morning, I arrived late to class, and when I opened the door all my classmates where there, and they started to sing “Happy Birthday”. I was so excited and so happy when I saw their faces and also the cake and other thing that some of them had prepared for me.
After classes I did other things with some friends, but the significant surprise happened at CESL party, in the Newman Center. It was a party that CESL organized to say goodbye to “that course”. I was dancing with some friends and the DJ. played Happy Birthday´s song for me! Few seconds later some friends came to me with a big cake and all people that were there, all the students and teachers of CESL started to sing Happy Birthday! It was incredible, all my friends, a lot of friends with me, in this especial day. So that is why the answer to all of these questions is No, because this day I had all the happiness that someone could want in a day like that.
I enjoyed every day, every minute, every second that I spent here. It is going to finish in a few days, and it is going to be really hard to say goodbye to all of the good friends that I have met here. But I am so happy at the same time because I have lived a lot of good moments to tell to my friends, and to remember…forever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here in the US. I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog posts. I hope someday I'll get a chance to see your country!

    ReplyDelete